Thursday, July 3, 2014

Insomnia is Queen Bitch

I have had my annual Summer Insomnia for what's going on my second week now. And events that have taken place in the past few days have just made it worse. I just got to Seoul and was slipping into a relaxed state of slight narcolepsy but the bitch is back. I had to delete Facebook.. too much chatting and too many stalkers from Tinder. Oh yeah, I tried Tinder and it went pretty ok. 1 date was enough for me and I'm done. I don't like the thinking of the fact that people can be disposable and I don't want to be disposed of either. I also don't really want to dispose of anyone.

Other than that, I've been having the time of my life and now it's time to calm down, diet, exercise, recover, and hang out with my 할모니. It's hot here and it's my first home on Earth, so it's easier to relax. Yet, I'm still not relaxed. Feeling TOO some type of way lately. No peace in the land of morning calm. I'm ready to fight ghosts.

I wonder how many people reading this know me IRL? Here's a track that feels like insomnia and Tinder:


LFO (Mark Bell) brought me a drink once in this club called Boston in Reykjavik. Bjork was there. Cool story brah.

No comments:

Post a Comment