Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sober Life

I haven't had a cigarette, a sip of alcohol, nor any drugs for 10 days. I have however, had a little bit of weak instant coffee often, but a teaspoon is even strong for me. My skin is pretty amazing and I'm continuing to shed weight. (lost 10lbs in Paris - makes me wonder How fat was I?!) ;) - Realities I never wanted to face. I'm not missing any of these things and my next 10 days here will be easy - however I may have one drink... maybe. Working out won't be the same when I get back to NYC. No post work out jacuzzi and dry sauna :*( Oh and I was looking at apartments online today and you can get a tiny piece of shit for 2000$ with shitty finishings and sometimes no bathtub. It's fun to be in NYC and being with the people and energy there is like no other place on Earth, but in reality it's kind of a lot of bacchanalian fluff unless you've got a well-paying fulfilling career path. Otherwise, for what?! I don't think I want to pay rent for a WHILE. I'll be uptown with my pops until I make a decision. Let's see how NYC treats me this time *flips hair* t

No comments:

Post a Comment