Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hi

I've been in Paris for almost one month and I decided to be incognegro on my other Social Media sites for this month a couple of days ago to do a lite digital detox and hide from someone. Anyway, I've been thinking about doing this blogspot for over a month. I want it to be like the photo I'm going to add to this post - kind of bare and "wake up no make up" / " I woke up like this" (and not the I had a team of stylists create me before I decided to show you how I supposedly woke up  "I woke up like this") I had to tilt my face this way so that I could show this new huge pimple on the right side of my face - the good side. If I would have faced the cam straight on you could have better seen the bags under my eyes, they're part hereditary and part because I probably drink more than I should which my body and my age isn't really built for. And I hardly have any eyebrows -___- . The point is this is blog is for a less glossy and bare version of me.

My last Instagram (@tbaybj) post for a while was of Daul Kim this morning (Hi Daul.), her birthday was yesterday so I posted her on IG even though I thought I wouldn't for a month, but I had to because the way she lived her life in a no fucks given way. I think of her every time I start to doubt how "carefree" I have been. She blogged and it is one inspiration for this blog. Rest In Forever.

When whatever little thing inside of me pushed me to just go ahead and make this post hit me over the head, Ratking's Bug Fights just happened to be playing. (I've been listening to So It Goes the most while here.) I was in Naturalia the other day and was only kind of listening to this song playing. I somehow in my inobservant state heard Wiki speak, "Don't wear your honor like armor, That shit'll wear you down. Don't let what life taught you taunt you, embrace it now. Whether it's drawing, recording, (or) whatever makes you proud. Let's not play around, amazing how you made it out." I'm so half Tomboy. I took these cues as signs and I've been feeling some type of way lately. So here I am..



and here they are:
I Like to Fork Myself (Say Hi To Daul Kim)
Ratking - So It Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment