Tuesday, June 3, 2014

You Can't Judge Her


I heard this song in Houston in February with, Paul Ta, one of my best friends who was dropping me off at the airport. We were listening to the entire "Still Goin In" mixtape and when that song came on I started laughing. There really aren't many or any male feminist rap songs out there. If you know of any please let me know in the comments. 

Many feminists become outraged when women take the very things that men don't have and the power they have over male objectification and/or appreciation and use that to make money to achieve goals. I mean whatever works for you... 

Look at this...

and this...
å

and their respective flip-sides:  

At the end of the day You (still) Can't Judge Her.  What is there to judge when men pay and beg for it and give theirs away for free? I guess the ultimate misogynist is going to be that guy who starts charging his groupies to fuck. Oh also I know a girl who asked my very handsome guy friend if he'd like to make some extra cash once. It's getting better for women out here. Anyway, thank you Rich Homie.


No comments:

Post a Comment